Friday, April 3, 2009

"not in thier right minds. thats why they argue the issue. common senceis not dominant..." I never cease to be amazed and amused at the low levels of literacy and rationality my opponents bring to this forum. You might think after repeatedly embarrassing themselves here day after day they would either try to do better, or shut up, but rational thought is NOT their strong suit. Loyalty is generally a good thing, but blind loyalty to a person or cause is something else. To this day, there have been NO facts or figures presented that contradict the ones I have presented here on numerous occasions. If they were disputable, they would have been disputed a LONG time ago. They werent, and STILL arent. It is my belief that the name-calling, etc. says MORE about THEM than it does about me, as it just demonstrates their childishness, pettiness, illiteracy, and paucity of rational thought for all the world to see. If you have ever wondered about the character and integrity of my opponents, or lack of same, you can see for yourselves right here, every day. Dr. Mel P. Johnson

No comments: