Tuesday, March 31, 2009

a pattern ?

Its about 8:30pm and I am back from talking to people around town. A pattern is developing here, where as I leave in the afternoon to talk to people around town imposters jump on this site and make ridiculous posts that I supposedly made and those posts live unchallenged until I return to refute them. It is annoying but mostly its embarrassing that people might think I have forgotten how to spell accurately, use good grammar, or punctuate properly. Otherwise, I believe most people can see thru this painfully transparent and childish attempt to discredit me. There are at least 100 General Contractors and builders that live here in Miami Springs. We could only get TWO bids out of 9? And the low bid started at TWICE the usual and customary number AND WENT UP! The same thing happened with the CC project. It started at 150k, which is TWICE what that 520 square foot enclosure was worth, AND WENT UP to close to 500k! Two walls were already there! We just tied into the existing two walls! Took 2 1/2 years+ to complete THAT project! Dr. Mel P. Johnson

No comments: