Thursday, February 19, 2009

ridiculous remarks

STILL nobody signing their own posts. THAT is pathetic. People making statements and not really asking anything. To suggest that I am making favorable posts for myself is too ridiculous for words, and wont be responded to by me anymore. When you can make some sense or have something rational to say I will listen. Until then, take a hike. Believe it or not, I am not the only one to post here. Apparently the clowns have taken up residence here. Or maybe its just those who refuse to listen - maybe that means its Council memebers posting here! I am not defensive- I am bored repeating myself and tired of explaining myself to clowns who dont and/or wont listen. They waste my time and energy answering statements without any basis in fact, so I do NOT plan to answer them again. I AM glad they are reading my blog, however. Maybe they will learn something. Dr. Mel P. Johnson

No comments: