Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mr. Enrique Garcia

I do not know who you are, as I have no record of an Enrique Garcia taking one of my signs. I am truly sorry to hear about your recent bout with dyspepsia. I can empathize with that condition as I frequently want to upchuck when city officials disappear our tax monies by the truckload. Since this happens frequently here in MS, you can imagine my dilemma. You have my most sincere condolences. You wouldnt happen to be one of those contractors who are making 300%, 400%, and more profits on each and every construction project the City undertakes, would you? To protest when ones monies are being stolen, is that the unprofessional conduct you are referring to? Pray tell, what would professional conduct be, after being mugged and large sums of money stolen? Only the muggers complain about being exposed, as it is in this case. Now we have the muggers/thieves/crooks whining about being exposed. Now THAT is a nauseating situation! Have a nice day! Dr. Mel P. Johnson

No comments: