Friday, February 20, 2009

dogs barking

My political opponents are getting desperate, I guess, to start claiming to be me in their hateful and ridiculous posts here (twice so far today). I learned a long time ago that the dog who is barking the loudest at you is the one who is the most afraid. So I MUST be doing something right to get all this misrepresentation, BS, and vitriol. Bain, Best, and Lob are all clearly in the City Managers camp. Clearly, I am NOT. The rest, including Espino, havent made their intentions known yet, which is probably good politics, but makes it hard for the people to decide about them. Much thanks goes to my supporters for their calls, notes, emails and words of encouragement. With their help, we will get thru this tumultuous time. Dr. Mel P. Johnson

No comments: