Friday, February 20, 2009

campaign comments

You can believe that Dr. Johnson is running and it WONT be on a " Vote for me, Im a gringo" platform to counter Garcias "Vote for me, Im Latin" nonsense! He will run on the issues. The residents do not care where anybody comes from- they want responsible, accountable, honest representation. In these times of recession, unemployment, and foreclosures residents want good stewards of their tax dollars. "Money is no object", and "Price is irrelevent" is not responsible or prudent money management. Posted by GreenGuy1700 at 12:19 AM 0 comments Links to this post Labels: issue oriented, not prudent, price is irrelevent Thank you for running this post again. I was afraid that a lot of people might have missed it the first time. Yes, I was talking about myself, but it was as much about what I DONT stand for than bragging on myself. It was also a comment about the common sense, responsibility, and honesty that I believe MOST of our residents want, and deserve, regardless of where they come from or their ethnicity. It is STILL interesting the person doing all this checking, etc STILL has NOT signed his name. Pathetic comes to mind. Demands I identify myself in each and every post yet doesnt have the cojones to identify himself ONCE. I rest my case. Dr. Mel P. Johnson

No comments: