Wednesday, February 18, 2009

plenty of city fiascos

Thanks for those credit numbers, Gym. I doubt anybody else in town would have access to those numbers, except you. While I believe its very possible that taking money out of our reserves, and incurring millions more in debt, could easily affect our credit rating, I cannot take credit or blame for that post about possible credit ratings dropping. I also dont believe most of the numbers you provide on a regular basis because they usually turn out to be bogus ie the 150k CC addition, OR the less than 2 million dollar steel gym. I DO appreciate your attributing most, if not all, the critical posts here to me but I am afraid you give me too much credit. I am currently running for a Council seat and really dont have that much time to monitor this site all day long. It is very possible there are several OTHERS who are unhappy with how the City is being run too, and their voices are being heard here. There are plenty of city-run fiascos, debacles, and disasters to talk about without making any up. Have a nice day. Dr. Mel P. Johnson

No comments: