Thursday, March 26, 2009

staged theater

" You said show me the money and see did????????I have always believed basic sentence structure, spelling, and literacy to be good things that can enhance communication when used properly. Some of the posters should try it sometime. The activity tonight was open to the public. I am part of the public. I went to see how many people would show up. The 150 people there were mainly city workers, contractors, Pelican Players, the MSSH band, and people who were curious, like me. It was hardly a groundswell of support, 150 out of 13,500 residents of Miami Springs. It was staged theater and the fact that it happened a week before the elections was not a coincidence either. In any case, it is done and we can move on to elect a new Council. I am hopeful the residents will vote for change. I KNOW I will. DR. Mel P. Johnson

No comments: