Sunday, March 22, 2009

the choices are clear

Between Suco and Lob I dont believe you could get a dozen Council meetings attended over the past TWO YEARS. Lob wants whatever Billy tells him to want. Suco apparently thinks Gym is doing a fine job and should continue in that capacity for the next couple years until he retires. I disagree with both of them, as I believe that this new costly gym is a mistake in this economic environment and the City Managers performance has been horrible for the past couple years, especially on the city comstruction projects. So there are clear differences in our beliefs for the voters to contemplate and decide. Suco doesnt believe that pollution is an issue for the annexation properties- I disagree. When, or IF, the county puts it into writing that THEY will be responsible for any further cleanups, then I would be okay with that part of annexation. The choices are clear- Lob if you want a Billy clone; Suco if you want to allow the City Manager to continue as he has been doing; and me, who disagrees strongly with both of them on multiple points. Dr. Mel P. Johnson

No comments: