Thursday, March 26, 2009

commentary

Well, learning that 275k of our tax monies DISAPPEARED, over and above the actual costs, was pretty traumatic to me, that is true. When I learned that another 350k also DISAPPEARED with the Country Club enclosure, that was also pretty traumatic. Even more traumatic was the effects on our city finances, as we could use that 630k+ now in light of the 1.3 million deficit that Gym says we will have next year! Those who are happy with the bathrooms AND the CC enclosure must be those who received that extra 630k out of the taxpayers pockets. The TAXPAYERS surely arent happy. While I have NO experience in elected office, I also have NO experience disappearing taxpayers monies by the truckloads either. Neither of my opponents have any experience as elected officials either. Dr. Mel P. Johnson

No comments: