Wednesday, March 25, 2009

commentary

To those hapless and miserable souls who continue to suggest I havent told the truth, I say NAME ONCE. Provide your figures and a rationale behind them. Put up or shut up. Are you saying the bathrooms CANT be built for 140k? I have a written, detailed, line-by-line estimate by a guy with 25 years+ in construction that says otherwise. Are they saying we DIDNT pay 415k for the bathrooms? I have a FOI that indicates otherwise. Are they saying that the water, sewer, and electric hookups werent left out on the bathrooms? Are they saying the City didnt pay OUTRAGEOUS prices to have the sewer connected? the bathrooms elevated? If they have a question about ANY of those preposterously expensive projects I will be glad to help them straighten out their thinking with facts. What part of RIPOFF dont they understand? Dr. Mel P. Johnson

No comments: