Wednesday, March 11, 2009

comments

Obviously, the ONE who has the powers to know what everyone else in town is thinking is back. Gym, really, I sign my posts, why dont YOU? In any case, by the powers he has authorized in himself to speak for everybody in town, Gym has declared my facts and figures invalid, somehow. Let Gym demonstrate what he believes to be the correct figures and why mine are in error. I have made that offer on several occasions but have received NO REPLY. We paid 415k for bathrooms that can easily be built for 140k - where did that EXTRA 280k go Gym? When I am in your office and ask those questions all I get is your head shaking NO repeatedly and "You dont understand" ten times. Not even an attempt to explain the missing money. We KNOW its only COSTS 140k - why did we pay 415k? Was it poor planning? poor execution and supervision? Why did it take TWO YEARS to build two small bathrooms? Perhaps the cost overruns were due to the FORGOTTEN water, electric, and sewer connections? Perhaps some of that money went to pay outrageous bills to elevate the bathrooms? Or the 500% or 600% markups on the sewer hookups? Eight dollars a linear foot times 400 feet = $3200, plus $1800 labor, = $5000, NOT FIVE or SIX times that amount! Let me suggest on your next visit to your psychiatrist that you ask for a supplementary antipsychotic medication, as it appears the Haldol is not completely curtailing your grandiose and delusional thinking processes. Psychotherapy is a wonderful thing, Gym. You may want to try it sometime. Just trying to help. Have a nice day. Again, I DO sign my posts. You might also want to try that sometime. Dr. Mel P. Johnson

No comments: