Sunday, March 8, 2009

commentary

Those who doubt my numbers need only to make their own FOI and confirm them. I encourage that. Its not hard to do, although it CAN take some time and persistence to get the results. I have copies and will pass them out to those who are interested. I cannot prove there is anything illegal YET. I DO know that the bathrooms can be built for 140k, and we spent almost 415k for them. Those are itemized and detailed FACTS. Where did the 275k we paid, over and above the actual cost of construction, go? Where did the 350k go on the CC project, over and above the actual costs? We KNOW it doesnt cost that much to build them, so WHERE did that money go? We have the only 207k bathrooms in the country! I dont believe that Donald Trump has 207k bathrooms, but WE DO. Dr. Mel P. Johnson

No comments: