Friday, February 13, 2009

a reply

Dear Sir or Madam, It DOES disturb me when people throw away my tax money, mislead me, and or dont let me vote on BIG projects. That is true, and I dont apologize for that. I think a LOT of people get upset when they are lied to, or robbed. Dont you get upset when things like this happen to you? I have worked with kids, gang kids, and juvenile delinquents over a large part of my 20 years in mental health, and actually prefer to work with kids because THEY are the future. They are also easier to work with because they dont have many years of ingrained bad habits, which makes changes in behavior more difficult. I like to think of myself as a nice guy, and in general AM a nice guy. I prefer to be a nice guy, but dont HAVE to be a nice guy when provoked. I think of my tax monies disappearing by the truckloads as a mugging, and yes, that perturbs me mucho. I also do not suffer fools, incompetence, or arrogance easily, or well. I am trying to learn more patience but it IS an ongoing struggle. Feel free to come talk to me in person around town or call me on the phone so you can make an educated decision for yourself. Respectfully, Dr. Mel Johnson

No comments: