Sunday, March 15, 2009

tax monies disappear

The City has admitted paying 414k+ for the bathrooms. Those numbers are from a Freedom of Information request. The itemized and detailed take out on from the GC for 140k is in my possession and and available to anyone who wants to see it. I have shown it to dozens of residents already, some of them contractors themselves, and will continue to do so. This much is clear- we spent 414k+ on two bathrooms that can easily be built for 140k. Where did the additional 280k go? No answers or rational explanations are forthcoming from the City. So I guess everybody can decide for themselves where that extra 280k finally ended up, as we KNOW it didnt go for costs. I know I have my ideas about that where that money disappeared to. Dr. Mel P. Johnson

No comments: