Tuesday, February 24, 2009

rebuttal

I do NOT believe that Dotson EVER said he appreciates the City Managers honesty and forthrightness. I also find it VERY hard to believe that he EVER said he appreciates Gyn not taking a pay raise this year because he knows, as well as anybody, that no raise was in order because 20% of Gym responsibility was given to the County with the Water and Sewer Dept. A 20% pay cut was more appropriate in that case, but the Council let him slide, AGAIN. I have had MANY conversations with Mr Dotson regarding those particular issues and DO NOT BELIEVE that has EVER been his beliefs. Didnt each and every Council member and the Mayor ALSO give the City Manager a thumbs up? Dotson has had several differences in opinion over the past couple years, that is true. I will check the records for the verbatim account of that vote tomorrow. Dr. Mel P. Johnson
P.S. I do NOT intend to take credit for others posts, as I intend to sign each and every post I make. If I dont sign, its not me.

No comments: