Friday, February 27, 2009

hackneyed slogans that mean nothing

Has anybody else noticed that they dont even pretend NOW that the numbers presented here are not accurate. They just ignore them like they dont exist. Ignoring them doesnt make them disappear. That is just wishful thinking on their part. It is also interesting none of the incumbents discuss any of the issues, just hackneyed slogans ie simply the best, which means absolutely NOTHING; I will listen - if you are a contractor I can overpay to build my legacy project. Money is no object as we have paid outrageous sums in the past and as long as I am Mayor we will CONTINUE to do it! Costs are irrelevent to me. Immaterial! Charge whatever you want cause we will pay it. I mean, its NOT like its OUR personal money being wasted! If they would say what they really mean the people would have a clearer idea of where they stand, and could judge them accordingly. Dr. Mel P. Johnson

No comments: