Wednesday, February 4, 2009

clarification

Let me clear the air. Whoever says they have it good authority that I rarely post on this site has NEVER spoken with me about it, because its patently NOT TRUE. Although I have another blog at GreenGuy1700 at blogspot, I check this site at least daily, and post using my name. The Gazette editor made the remark that, since my letters and everyone elses letters to the Gazette editor, are signed, he suggested that all posts be signed. It sounded reasonable so I have taken the lead, and started signing my posts. Lead by example is my motto, so I am trying this approach out to see if it catches on. I believe it will stop, or at least slow down, the personal insults and attacks that are sometimes posted here, if everyone signs their names and takes responsibility for their comments. Your comments are welcomed. Dr. Mel Johnson

No comments: